1. I’ve been awake since 4.
2. This seems to just be what happens on Sunday mornings.
3. I was going to get up and be responsible and start my taxes, but that plan was foiled pretty quickly since, apparently, when you are filing jointly, you have to have all of your spouses information first. It doesn’t let you tack it on at the end…which is inconvenient when one of you is suffering early morning insomnia and the other one is upstairs sawing logs.
4. I bought seeds yesterday, peas, beets, radishes, carrots, spinach, and kale.
5. I was going to plant them this afternoon, but there is snow on the ground this morning.
6. I have no clue what I did with my citron shawl overnight. It doesn’t appear to be in my knitting basket, which means I probably brought it upstairs in case I woke up early.
7. I am downstairs because I woke up too early.
8. I am in the middle of my seventh repeat, and my yarn is telling me this will probably be the last repeat before the yarn runs out. The rows are getting really long, but I like to think I can get it done today.
9. That probably depends on how long it will take me to finish the stupid taxes.