1. First, I found this today, and it has nothing to do with anything, but it’s lovely.
2. I went out to lunch with work colleagues and ordered Gluten Free pasta (it was a pasta joint and the only other option was crappy Cesar salad or a gigantic steak.) It was a mistake. I didn’t have a gluten reaction, but it was corn pasta, I think. Definitely not white rice like I expected, and can eat with no real side effects. I kind of feel like I ate an inflated balloon.
3. By tweaking my portions and avoiding sugar, I lost five pounds last week. Plus, I kept up my activity level like I wanted to.
4. I make fewer excuses to not go for a walk my zune is fully loaded with fresh podcasts and audiobooks.
5. There’s a free youtube video of Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred out there. She’s a little annoying, but the work out is good.
6. I forgot about my kombucha-in-process for a few days, so now it’s extra strong, which is pretty awesome.
7. I also left my yogurt in the yogotherm for about 30 hours. I possess super-probiotics! (Fermenting has become my new baking.)
8. I am going to Zumba class on Wednesday. I have only been once before, ages ago, but it was a lot of fun, and I would like to make it a regular thing, even if I do look like an idiot.
9. Naps always win. I will never chose exercise over sleep, especially when I slept like crap the night before.