I have a small parade of Finished Object to share. I finished them off over the weekend and should probably get myself back to work.
First up, I spun some merino which I hand painted and then navajo-plied. (Not bad for my first try if I do say so myself).
Became Athrun’s open fingered gloves for this year.
Once they were finished, I couldn’t get him to take them off.
Then I made a matching hat.
Which I had to frog three times due to twisted stitches and gauge issues.
It worked out in the end though. I absolutely love the fabric of this hat. I might do nothing but navajo-ply in the future to get this same texture in all of my hand spun. It is luscious.
Also, Athrun wanted a really big pom-pom
Behold! My very first pom-pom.
I also finally finished Brock’s Cobblestone Pullover. The photos kind of speak for themselves.